Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Secebis Kisah

Ah Beng bought a new mobile.
> He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book & said
,
> "My Mobile No. Has changed.
> Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610
"
> ====================================
> Ah
Beng : I am a Proud, coz my son is in Medical College .
> Friend: Really, what is he
studying.
> Ah
Beng: No, he is not studying, they are Studying him.
> ==========================================
> Ah
Beng : Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night..
> DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.
> Ah
Beng : Can I take tomorrow, tonight is final game.
> > =========================================
> Ah
Beng : People consider me as a "GOD"
> Wife: How do you know??
> Ah
Beng : When I went to the Park today, everybody said,
> Oh GOD! U
have come again.

No comments: