Monday, June 16, 2008

Selamat Menyambut Hari Bapa

Me and My Father



When I was 4 years old: My father is THE BEST

When I was 6 years old: My father seems to know everyone

When I was 10 years old: My father is excellent but he is short tempered

When I was 12 years old: My father was nice when I was little

When I was 14 years old: My father started being too sensitive

When I was 16 years old: My father can't keep up with modern time

When I was 18 years old: My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by

When I was 20 years old: It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my mum stand

him all these years

When I was 25 years old: My father seems to be objecting to everything I do

When I was 30 years old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father,

I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth

When I was 40 years old: My father brought me up with a lot of discipline, I must do

the same

When I was 45 years old: I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us

When I was 50 years old: It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my

father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us

When I was 55 years old: My father was far looking and had wide plans for us,

he was gentle and outstanding

When I became 60 years old: My father is THE BEST

Note that it took 56 years to complete the cycle and return to the starting point

"My Father is THE BEST"

2 comments:

erul alambina said...

"When I was 20 years old: It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my mum stand him all these years"

hurm~~
love my dad so much2!
hepi togehter everlastin'....=)

Blogger NurinSL said...

So do ...everybody. Sayangi mereka berdua sebagaimana mereka menyayangi kita. Berbaktilah semasa mereka masih hidup dan berbaktilah juga semasa mereka tiada. Kita tidak akan rugi sesenpun.